Most available agitators are subjected to loads such as: thermal, corrosion, pressure and viscosity, which can develop dramatically while in use and act constantly to deform the blades and the main shaft.
Very few construction materials can withstand these loads, among them one can find Stainless-steel, Exotic alloys.Fluoropolymers mixers with solid plastic blades are incompatible to serve at elevated temperature and in viscos media due to their tendency to deform under the mentioned loads.
Engiplas introduces a pioneered solution for the above; if steel is strong enough and fluoropolymers are inert enough, why shouldn’t we combine them both into a rigid corrosion-free mixer?!
- Engiplas's mixers are not coated with thin layers.
- Engiplas's mixers don’t have welds or seams
- Engipls's mixers are constructed of inner steel core at the shaft and blades with a thick plastic seamless lining.
Main key features:
- Seamless lining
- Heavy wall lining
- Blades diameter up to 500mm
- Blades thickness 2 up to 15mm
- Rated for full vacuum service
- Thermal resistance -50&ordm;c to 220&ordm;c
- Permeation resistance
- FDA compliant
- Anti stick
- Computer simulation prior to production ensures best mixing performances (if requested)
- Ultimate corrosion resistance
- Unlimited PH range
- Extremely durable
- Various lining materials: PTFE, PFA, FEP, ETFE, PVDF, PP, HDPE, PVC
- Various core materials: ST37, ST52, SS304, SS316
- Cost effective